Dec report

I am really impress to the result of Clicksia and Incentria. As of now im earning 2x a month in this site.Considering that I am a standard member and have no investment at all. Although its only a total of $4.00 in both site per month. but at least I know this kind of Ptc are ptc that last long.

As far as neobux is concern it is my fast earnner site. but take note I invested $30 dollars here for renting 100 referrals but so far what I got since the time I invested is $21.40 cents. I still need $8.60. I just hope I could get this amount before my 1 month referral expire. So far I have 12 days to go before my referral expire.

Compare to last month income, my earning drop stremendously . From $148.00 to $53.48 for the reason I stop investing to HYIP and AUTOSURF. (see my post regarding SCAM)

Here are my proof that I got paid on the month of DECEMBER

0 comments