The concept is simple. You view other website and others will view yours. Basically the more you view other websites the more you recieve traffic on your web page.

There are 2 kinds of Traffic Exchange
1. Auto Surf -
click on the surf link then off you go it will automatically surf the web. Just like
watching advertisement on TV

2. Manual Surf -
Manually clicking right matching number to have a credit in manual surf. This
"mano eh mano"

Question?
First Question How and where could I earn from this?

You could earn by
1. affiliating with Paid to promote website (how?)
2. Google adsense (how?)

Answer number 1 (affiliating with Paid to promote website)
- promoting your PTP referall link to Traffic Exchange websites.

Example
I have joined this 2 most trusted site


There are a lot of PTP sites out there but this 2 is the most I trust. They have been paying for almost 3 years now. (click me for payment proof)

after that I got my referall link and place it (promote it) on the Traffic Exchange that I have joined. t

Answer number 2 (Google adsense)
We all know that we earn from google when a visitor view our page and even much bigger if the visitor click on the ads. but I dont recomend that you promote your website or blog that has Google adsense on it at traffic Exchanges website. Definitley Google will block your account!. So, what I recomend is to make a splash page linking to your main website or blog. By this, you are safe in getting blocked by google. what you are going to promote is the splash page you created in the traffic exchange website.

Second Question? What are the the Traffic Exchange you Recomend?
Well for this question you have to wait for my next content. I will be publishing my updated full review on each Traffic Exchange i recomend. I will be tackling why I recomend and their current stutus based on my experiences.

Remember, because of this Traffic exchanged I continualy earn on clicksia, Incentria and my Google adsense even I was not active or being online for 2 months.

Related Topics



1 comments

  1. Blogger // 1/22/17, 12:36 PM  

    With EasyHits4U you can earn free advertising credits by visiting other ads from a member base of over 1,200,000 accounts. Earn credits faster with a view for view model.