This is one of my middle term online earnings. Yes it is a paid to click site and yes paid to click site are not design to last long. however this particular PTC is one the top most paying site that I joined. Currently this site is paying me more than $1.00 dollar a day. and every 3-5 days neobux is sending their payment to my paypal account. Neobux has gained their reputation by paying their members instantly. and they have been paying every single member for more than a year now. For PTC like this, it could be a new record on the internet. It proves that they have a best administrator. They know how to run a PTC business. although there are no guarantees that this site will not turn to scam but Im making most of it. Im making money from this site. Now im going to show my strategy on how I made $3.15 in 5 days.

The key for fast cash on PTC programs is having a lots of referral or downline. but for a person like me who is very busy on making blogs and website I dont have the time to get referrals. So I rented them here is how i did it.

Screen shot from my neobux.com on how i earn $3.15 in 5 days

and here is my proof that I have receive the payment from neobux

If you have read and followed my previous post I assume that you have more than a $15.00 dollars now in your paypal account. this is enough to rent referral. As for myself there is no money from my pocket here. all that I earned and invested came from online earnings (wala po akong pinalabas na pera).



if you haven't joined yet in this site then its time for you to do now click on the banner

0 comments