If YOU dont earn $5.00 through my proven strategy I'll pay you $5.00. That's How confident I am in this. and no your wrong NEOBUX is not part in this. even my neobux account is giving me $1+ daily, still I did not include neobux in the $5.00 proven strategy earning. why? coz I know one day neobux will stop paying I just dont know when. This 5 dollar strategy is already proven. Im going to show you later my payment proof. What I want you to do is Register in this site
  1. Clicksia


  2. Incentria


  3. Eashyhits4u


  4. Smstafford


  5. autohits.dk
  6. AutoHits.dk

  7. Wjob



  8. Tryautosurf.com


  9. e-autohits



    Clicksia and Incentria ---PTC
    What I want you to do in this two site is click the paying ads daily (read ads and link ads)
    through this you will earn $0.01 to $0.03 daily it depends on how many the ads are.

    Easyhits4u -- Manual Traffic
    After you registered click the MY SITE and add your clicksia and Incentria referral link. By doing this you are promoting clicksia and Incentria in which these 2 site will pay you $0.0002 every person who visit the site through your referal link. It may not be much but I tell you im getting $0.04 to $0.06 daily in clicksia and incentria by just promoting there site.

    Then I want you to click the surf now and click or surf 340 sites a day by doing that you will earn $3.00 dollars a month guaranteed

    Smstafford--autohits.dk--Wjob--Tryautosurf--e-autohits
    In this 5 non investment autosurf you have to promote clicksia and Incentria by adding again your referral link in each. after that just click in autosurf. automatically it will surf other site you dont have to click in every site. Again becouse of this noninvestment autosurf site and manual surf i earn from clicksia and incentria a total of $0.04 to $0.06 each

    To sum up
    Clicksia you will earn $1+ monthly
    Incentria you will earn $1+ monthly
    Easyhits4u you will earn $3.00+ monthly

    But if you want to increase your earnings in Easyhits4u then dont click 340 sites a day make it 1,000 sites then you earn a guaranteed $9.00 it really depends on you.

    My PROOF I earn 5 dollars monthly

0 comments