I was not able to write something about turning you first hard earned $20.00 to $100.00.For the reason my proven strategy is based on the short term online earnings. Indeed it turn my first 20 dollars to 100 dollars however I am not recommending this anymore. This is called AUTOSURF, it has a promising ROI (return of investment) of 140% up after 10 to 13 days. This is a thousand fold interest on your investment. It is very tempting specially seeing a lot of people are being paid. However it is very risky. For the reason 90% of the autosurf programs are ponzi scheme. After my Income last November I was expecting another $100.00 dollars this coming Dec 15, but I guess I can not get that amount already coz every single autosurf that I joined turn into SCAM!!!. I was expecting a total of $250.00 payment in which $150.00 dollars will be paid on the month of November and the remaining $100.00 will be paid this coming December 15. Unfortunately the autosurf program stop paying their members. After The great MEGALIDO.COM crushed, slowly another autosurf program turn into scam.

But don't worry my friends autosurf is just one of the source to earn Online. And there are lot of opportunities to earn dollars on the Internet and one example of this is Bloging and adsense. But before that I will be talking first another technique that I did on PTC. This strategy is very simple and easy to learn In which I was able make $3.15 in Just 5 days.


Here is my proof that I have receive $3.15 (less 6 cents fee) in just 5 days

On my next post I'll be teaching you how I get that $3.15 in 5 Days.. God Bless our online Earnings

0 comments