Ive got a wonderful feed back from one of my blog readers. I want to post it here so that everybody will know. I believe by posting this it will serve as a useful information to those who are doing business online and to those who are planning to do so. I got this feedback after posting my November Report, a previous post about my online earnings for the month of November. and here is his feedback

Dear Cy,

Your money is not within your hands yet, which means it can be nullified.

Make sure they are sending your money to the bank that you are going to open.

Let me know if you already have a bank account and tell them to send the money to your account.

Good luck!(good comment but next time I hope your going to comment on my blog)


This is partially true and partially wrong. Let me explain this one. To better understand what Im talking let me first talk about AlertPay Funds in which I have $148.00 in it.

The above comment is true in a way it can be nullified why? since there is no security over the internet. Once your money is in the Internet, 90% of the possibilities, your going to loose it. how? a lot of possibilities.


1. hack

2. Ddos attack

3. Hijack

4. phising

5. etc.



believe me this people are good. Some do it for money but some do it just for fun. you could even learn how to do that. A lot in youtube tutorials on how to hack Alertpay account. Some dont work, some will work but for sure your gonna end in jail and some tutorials will really teach you to hack. but if your a beginner dont dare nothing is for free.


So, why did i say the above comment is wrong? because it is in my hands already. I could purchase and trade items using that alertpay funds. One example of this is purchasing a unique visitor on my webpage or blog. 10,000 people will visit my website by just $15.00. This is one of the strategy that interenet marketers are using in order for them to expose their website and could sell their products. and I have done this one. I hope you got my point


So to be safe and not to be sorry its better you convert as soon as possible your alertpay funds into cash and there are four ways to do that


Ways to convert AlertPay funds into cash

1. bank transfer --- $0.50 ree (not supported in Philippines)

2. bank wire $15.00 fee

3. Request for check $3.00 fee

4. Trade


I have not yet used the bank transfer, bank wire and request for check. what I tried is trade. I am selling my Alertpay funds to someone. If you have joined Filipino forum you could see a lot of Filipino trading. If ever my business online will be good then maybe I will consider in buying and selling Alert pay funds. As of now I am only selling it.

Ways to convert Paypal funds into cash
1. withdraw to your Bank account P50.00 pesos fee
2. withdraw to you Card (credit,atm,eon card) $5.00 fee

2 comments

  1. Unknown // 12/5/08, 9:56 AM  

    Hi there, thanks for the visit on my blog. and sure no problem you can add my url and i will also add yours. thanks, good day and happy blogging

  2. Anonymous // 2/11/09, 8:35 AM  

    helo philipines,
    nice to meet you in this blog jungle, warm regards from jakarta