What you could see on this Report are website that has been online at least 1 year and been paying members for years also. Only 1 that is lacking from that list its neobux I didnt receive any payment from them for this month for the reason I didnt reach yet the minimum cashout. I have withdrawn my investment on neobux thats why my earning is slow. I want you to compare my online earnings from the time I started and there you could see who is really paying untill now

My previouse monthly earnings

Obviously you would notice Easyhits4u, Neobux, Clicksia and Incentria. For easyhits4u your really have to give time in order to earn, surfing 10,000 sites te get $3.00. For Neobux upgraded and lot of referrals is the key to earn. But for Clicksia and Incentria you could earn $4.00 every month with minimum and almost doing nothing. take a look on my pic.

I have wrote my strategy already in this blog  in earning in this clicksia and incentria. but for those who want to try to earn, autosurf is the key to earn. as a test of what im talking about, you might want to join this 4 autosurf program that I recommend and promote your referall link of clicksia and incentria to this autosurf

Try to promote your referral link to this autosurf

On my next post ill be tackling my reason on why this 4 autosurf program are the best auto surf.

0 comments