Its time for me to show all Ive earned Online from the month of November

november report 08

and Here is my proof to tell you that I got paid.

I have proven my point that we really could earn on Internet but this is not enough. Although I have done this with the comfort of my home and family but this is not what I want. Its because the biggest bread winner on my online earnings is based on short term. Which is very very risky. (read my first post about the short/middle/long term online earnings). Any time I stop working my earning stop also and thats not what i want things to be. I could compare this to a regular employed person. Work to earn and who get all the benefits? The Company!!!

My goal is passive income, a long term. that everytime I sleep at night my money still grow. That's what I want and that's what Im going to do. Few months ago I tried to prove that we could earn online and I have done that. Now, Im going to prove to you that I will have a passive income.............

0 comments