W A R N I N G
I Have not recieve any payments yet since the day I was upgaded. 
Payment that I receive was the time that I was a free member

THE TRUTH
I dont know if they are paying!!! I have pending transaction in stafford

THE BENEFITS
No.1 hitter to clicksia and Incentria - 
If you are wondering what is my strategy in earning $4.00 dollars a month
in clicksia and incentria its becouse of stafford!!!!

Based with my experiments on autosurf stafford is really giving fair traffic. I just dont join on autosurf if they dont give fair traffic.

THE TIPS
How to earn or be upgraded in stafford(free member)
1. Promote stafford - the script that stafford is using is better than clicksia and incentria 
    you get visitor credit every time you promote your referral link. In which you could 
    convert this visitor credit into manual credits. 

2. Install the software that I was talking about for your assurance that your autosurf 
    wont stop surfing (auto on and off software) remember the longer you autosurf the
    more you get credits
   
  10 hrs a day = 72,000 auto credits in 1 month

3. Never miss the paid to click section
    you get 9000 autosurf credits in 1 month
    you get 1500 manual surf credits in 1 month
    $0.90 dollars in you cash account in 1 month

4. Be active to activate your free credits upon joining
    10,000 auto credits
      5,000 manual credits (I hope this was not change)

TO Sum UP
72,000 auto credits in surfing (1 month)
10,000 bonus auto credits upon joining
9,000 auto credits active in paid to click

Total of 91,000 auto credits
convert it to manual to earn big
91,000 auto lest 25% (owner share) = 68,250 manual credits

68250 manual credits + 
1,500 manual credits paid to click + 
5,000 manual credits upon joining  =

74,750 Total manual Credits

YOUR Goal is to reach 125,000 manual credits to earn $11.00 so that you could upgrade. Since you only have a total of 74,750 manual credits you still need 50,250 manual credits.

To get this PROMOTE smstafford. Based on my experiment
I promoted my stafford referral link to the 3 of my autosurf and the result is good. I earned 18,000 in 14 days.

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // 1/23/09, 8:51 PM  

    Try if it works