This will be my journal on my online earnings and a newsletter blog. I want it to be transparent so that this will serve as a testimony for everybody who wants to venture in this business.I will be writing my ups and downs regarding my journey to online business including my inspirations,frustrations, ideas,emotions and everything.

Hopefully, this will be a useful information for those who
want to earn online.

To Start with,
I want to categorize my Online earning into three:

1. Short term
2. Middle term
3. Long term

SHORT TERM - this kind of earning is the trickiest one.Why?
Because you will either gain or loose.Be careful with this
one because personally,we had a bad experience with this one.

2 years ago this kind of business was introduced to us.Blinded with the promises of fast ROI (return of investment) we have invested P150,000.00. and guess what happen next day? ITS GONE!! we loose it all.

Well, I don't blame my dad. We were forced to fly a plane without any flying skills. I'm a programmer and my dad is a Mining Engineer. we didn't have any idea on how to fly a plane!!! I hope you got what I meant. I will be tackling more on this on my next blog.

MIDDLE TERM - the outcome is 50/50. I compared this system with our employment here in the Philippines. The job Security is low but there is a potential of earning really big. If they do good, they will keep their job for a long time just like any other work. you just have to work for it. The icing on the cake on this is that you're the boss here and you earn equivalently on what you work or even more. However, the downside is some of them turn to scams. ( I hate scams)

LONG TERM - Honestly speaking,I'm still trying to figure this one out.This is what I call "passive income." You would still earn even when you don't work at all. I mean, physically speaking. The good news is that this kind of business is widely available anywhere on the net but you have to really really work for it and give it your best shot.

On my next post, my topic will be on those three.

Now, here is my report on my online Monthly income


September Monthly Income:


$1.09 cents.
Yes, that's it.
Wow! My friend asked me,

"Cy, how much did you earn for the month of September?"

Reluctantly, I answered, "am am am 5 dollars bro." I lied.

I'm sorry brother but the truth is I got $1.09 cents and that was from "middle term" category. It's a paid to click site.


October Monthly Income:
(I got lucky on October)



received $1.35 www.smstafford.com


Great 1:1 Traffic Exchange

received $3.00 www.easyhits4u.com


Buxout!

received $1.36 www.buxout.com





received $6.00 www.megalido.com (special thanks to my mentor ariscris76)


Special thanks to
1. Naomi - she's my sister in Teletech. She's sweet,nice and pretty sister. "Nay salamat gid ya sa imo tulong. I hope you would continue to suport my blog. Guys just to let you know, every time Naomi post my blog on her Friendster's bulletin, i earn from $0.10 to $1.00 on my adsens revenue. A million thanks Naomi.

2. Dondee - my best friend from Cavite. he was my first downline on my first earning.
"Tol paano na lang ako kung wala ka..."

3. Ariscris76 - he is my upline and my mentor. He has tremendously earned already on this business so if i were you, contact him and be his upline. He could really
help you guys.

4. To my cousin Unang. just like naomi she's posting my blog to her bulletin, pls continue to support.

5. And to my special friend who's helping me on this blog... you know who you are. Thank you my friend.



1 comments

  1. Blogger // 4/13/17, 2:55 AM  

    You can earn $20 per a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what large companies are paying me for. They need to know what their customer needs and wants. So big companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars per month to the average person. In return, the average person, myself included, fills out surveys and gives them their opinion.