What is Aurora Site?
This is a low paying Paid to click site that could sustain in paying the members for more than a year

How much can you earn for Aurora Site?(clicksia and Incentria)
Without my strategy $0.01 to $0.03 a day.

Here is my Proof that I could Earn $4.00 Monthly on Clicksia and Incentria

On my previous Post on Guaranteed $5.00 Dollars a month Easyhits is the key player to hit that mark but now in Earning $4.00 Dollars proven strategy. Only clicksia and Incentria site are the key player. That means you could earn with less effort on it. But if you like to earn from easyhits then much better.

How did I do it? by using the Paid to Promote benefits on this 2 aurora site.

Here are the Steps in Proven $4.00 Monthly from Aurora site
1. Register in this Aurora site



2. Register on this site below
3. promote your referral link both clicksia and incentria
4. click on autosurf and convert your credits into manual credit or banner impresion (optional but better result)
5. If you have a lot of time then choose manual surfing. it gives a better creditable unique visitor. (optional but better result)

Site to Join to promote Clicksia and Incentria

1. Stafford Traffic


Stafford Traffic = its better if you are upgraded here it will give you 3 surfing credit in every 1 site you visit. meaning your site will be visited 3x for every 1x site you visit. for me I used my own surfing credits and sell it to the owner. although they have a low payout $1.00 what i did is I used the money to upgrade my account. Upgraded account have a lot of benefits and I could easily reach $1.00 payout every 15days. but then again Ill rather use that money to sustain my upgraded account monthly. by the way I receive payment in this site also.


2. Autohits.dk
AutoHits.dk

3.Shalomautohits
ShalomAutoHits.com


4.Wjob
Sorry no banner available


5.Smiley Traffic
SmileyTraffic


6.Autohitsnow


7.247Autohits


8 Tryautosurf.com


9. e-autohits


10. clickevolution



In this technique you will not waste your credits and your time. For me I just click on the autosurf leave my computer running and promote my referral link using autosurf.

Clicksia and Incentria ---PTC
What I want you to do in this two site is click the paying ads daily (read ads and link ads ) through this you will earn $0.01 to $0.03 daily it depends on how many the ads are.

My current status in Incentria as of January 3 is $0.88 1 more day and I could request for cashout again. take note the last time I cashout was Dec 25 2008. So if I could cashout tomorrow then It just took me 10 days to reach payout of $1.00 take a look at the pic below

0 comments