Before going to war Generals talk over to make plans. They set some goals
Before building a house they make house plans. they make time frame for their goals
Before success is on its reach there is a series of failure.

I hope you got what I meant. Now, for Online earnings I do have work plans and goals, Let me remind you that this is a business and no business will succeed overnight. For me Im going to show you how I get my first $104.00 dollars online earnings. It took me 3months to do this. But since im going to show you how I did it I believe you will get your first hundred dollars earning with in a month.

Here is my proven WorkPlan just follow this and I'll guarantee you will earn
  1. Joined PTC program (middle term)
  2. Joined Traffic Exchange (middle term)
  3. Joined Auto Surf (short term very risky)
  4. Joined Forums (middle term)
  5. Create Blog
  6. Create google adsense account (long term)
Here is my goal I made. you could always change this and make a better goal for yourself
  1. After a month I'll earn $10.00 from PTC and Trafffic Exchange
  2. Find a person who could teach me on online earnings
  3. Post a journal on your blog

The Plan and goal is easy but implementing is not. few of my friends wanted to earn same amount. The problem is they wanted to start earning big right away. Well that is possible however you need to invest big money to earn big and fast. In which I do not recommend. my plan is to last long not just to hit one big fish and your done. One of the secret on online earnings is team work. That's why im looking for person who know how to play as a team.

There is a technique behind that plan that I make, to earn more. One of my downline bluntly told me. It will take me 10 years to receive my 2 dollars.!! payout in PTC .. yes that TRUE that! !!! if your not playing as a team. On my next post I will be talking techniques that I used ,to earn more and fast. I will be teaching you how to shoot 4 birds in 1 bullet.....

0 comments