If you have started joining the first three site. Then you are now starting to earn. and by the end of the month you have a guaranteed earnings of $10.00 dollars. This second one is teaching you how to earn your next $10.00 dollars.

To Start, Join the following site
This four is my recommended site for I have already receive payout from them.
  1. Neobux (instant payout)
  2. Sandracliks (instant payout)
  3. perfectbux (instant payout)
  4. 247bux (15 days payout)
This 4 PTC belong to my middle term online earnings. Take note one way or another high paying PTC site will stop paying or will be most likely turn into scam. I have not seen high paying PTC sites last for 2-3 years. Why? a lot of factors contribute with this. and the main one is, it is not design to last. So the key to earn big and fast on this is TEAM WORK.

This is how I did it.
1. Recruit at least 2 person under you
2. Share your blessing. every time you got your payout divide it unto equivalent share and give the share of your downlines

So if you want to be part of my team then comment on this blog or email me alphasurecadet@yahoo.com

My PTC Status (click to join)

Neobux
$0.01 per click on ads
$0.005 per click of your downlines
$2.00 (first payout)


Current member in my team
1. Jerico (active)
2. Daisy (active)
3. Roderick (irregular) 14 ads click
4. Dondee (inactive) 9 ads click
5 none
6 none
7 none
8 none
9 none
10. none

currently my neobux have $1.64 dollars once I reach $3.00 ill request payout so that I could give $1.00 each to my active downline. for my irregular downline ill still give you money but the basis for your share is the number of ads you click. you must reach $1.00 dollar so that i could give your share.




SandraClicks
$0.01 per click on ads
$0.005 per click of your downlines
$5.00 payout

Current member in my team
1. Chonzky (active)
1. Jerico (inactive) 0 ads click
2. Daisy (inactive) 0 ads click
4. Dondee (inactive) 0 ads click
5 none
6 none
7 none
8 none
9 none
10. none

My current status in sandraclicks is $2.035 so hurry you could still fill up the slot to be my downline and earn equally.


perfectbux
Perfectbux

$0.075 per click
$.0.005 your refer
ral click
$0.50 sign up bonus
$2.00 (first payout)


Current member in my team
1. Chonzky (active)
2. none
3 none

I have already earn the first payout so the next payout which is $5.00 will be equally divided to those who are under me. If you would like to join then just email me.

247bux
$0.01 per click
$0.05 per referral click
$1.00 (first payout)

Current member in my team
1. Chonzky (active)
2. Dondee (inactive) already had $2.00 in his account
3. none
4. none

If your going to compute it Its more likely you earn more than $10.00 dollars a month on this. It really depends on the team. If you you like to earn fast and big then be a team player. So what is the difference between clicking at your own or having a team? having a team can earn you fast as early as 10 days while clicking at your own will take you 2-3 months to receive cash. Since you already have a total of $20.00 dollars from low paying PTC and high paying PTC. Its time for us to turn that into $100.00 till my next post ill show you how.



0 comments