I have promise yesterday to talk about turning your first $20.00 to $100.00. But I guess ill show that on my next post. What I will be talking about right now is the naked truth about this online business. In paid to click program, TEAM Work really is the factor although some earned by renting referrals but for me who started online earnings from scratch. Investing is not an option. I earn on Paid to click programs in the hard way. Ive been clicking ads daily with no referrals and work my ass out to the payout. You may ask what went wrong? Do I have friends or family to help and be my downline? actually I do have a lot. I have shared and talk to them about this. i have show them the potential on earning online and I even offer them Funds on their Alertpay account to start the business with assurance that they will earn fast. But still It didn't work out the way I wanted to be. for the reasons of disbelief. and what causes disbelief? here I am going enumerate it.

Naked truth about Online Earnings
  1. Friends wont support you!!! Why?
  • They thought by joining on this programs only you as the head will only earn. They are thinking that you are using them to earn more. in which it is not based on my strategy on TEAMWORK once i reach payout I will be equally dividing the cash to my downlines. The truth is its them who are earning more, aside from the share they got from your payout they will be having their own payout.
  • They just dont have time. for the reason they are earning fix and big compare to you! what they dont know is your earning is growing everyday. For them joining in this business will be beneificiary to you nothing more. One of this days you will be earning as much or more bigger that your friends are.
  • Jelousy since they realize that you have potential to surpass their earning with the comfort of your home and prescense of your family they will be starting to critizise your work. They will be seeing the negative side not the positive side. No matter what good inforamation you will give them expect the negetive feed back.
  • Dumb in technology, Internet, email and etc.
On my first post I have told you that I am going to write about everything connected on Online Earnings. May this be warining to you. sometimes you will ask are they really are my friends? the answer is yes! you will be experiencing this things for you to strive harder. for you to work harder. Remember if you quit you LOOSE if you continue You will surly GAIN. God bless our online earnings. till my next post.

2 comments

  1. Blogger // 2/10/17, 10:11 PM  

    Just received my payment for $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn taking paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for doing paid surveys to finally set the record straight.

  2. Blogger // 7/22/17, 9:57 AM  

    The best things about Clixsense's Get Paid To Click Program:
    1. Up to $0.02 per click.
    2. 5 seconds starting timer.
    3. Restart every 24 hours.