It's Good to see my Downline in both Clicksia.com and Incentria.com are Growing. My advice to my fellow Internet marketers. Just continue doing this, I know they are giving less than a centavo but believe me, this kind of online earnings is the one you could trust. While other PTC turn into scam this PTC will not. Aside from giving you a dollar a month you could also use clicksia and incentria to advertise your blog or webpage. and this is a good exposure to your site since a lot of here are US, Canda and Australia members.

Later on my post, we will be tackling creating blog and website and how to expose them to the world. This is one of the tools we will be using. so continue to use clicksia and Incentria. Meanwhile, we are not yet on blogging and website building part lets boost you earning in this 2 trusted PTC. I recommend you to join 3 more traffic exchange site.

What is Traffic exchange site?
The concept of this site is. You view my site and I will view yours. Just like Easyhits4u. But the difference is you could surf automatically. So all you have to do is click the automatic sufing or autosurf then you could leave that site. For me I leave it for 8hrs a day and I could get as much as 1,600 credits each. It means to say if I promote my referral link in clicksia to this traffic exchange I could recieve 1,600 visits on my clicksia. and by doing that clicksia will pay me because I have pormoted thier site. This is one of the trick to increase your earning in clicksia and incentria. however, it will greatly increase if you will click daily on thier ads. Dont just rely on the promoting side. So, what are the site to increase your income in clicksia and incentria?

Here click on this banner or link. Register on this site and promote your clicksia and incentria referral link.

1. Autohits.dk
2. Wjob
3. Smstafford




If you have problems in registering or promoting pls contact me comment in this blog. Or you just dont know what to do then pls contact me

1 comments

  1. Maica // 5/23/09, 5:15 PM  

    HI.

    Just today I stumbled on how to earn on a PTC. At first skeptic ako kasi I tried this 2 years ago and I didn't get paid. But you do have a point that to earn bigger, it's better if you are part of a team.

    I'd like to join your team and I'd like to learn more about earning online. Can I get your referral code so I can register at the PTC sites you discussed here? Thanks in advance.

    maica